Fancy a career in the health and wellness industry? We are often on the lookout for genuinely great people to join our wonderful team. Keep an eye out on this page, as we will provide updates here if and when vacancies arise.
We are Hiring!
At Absolute Essential, we’re really passionate about making a positive and permanent difference to people’s lives. Our certified organic formulations are innovative and solution-focused. We make them for NZers and export them around the world. Our products are a range of organic Natural Health Care Products.
Scroll down to view both team members we are looking for.
TEAM & CUSTOMER NURTURER (aka Office Administrator with a caring heart)
We are looking for a vital team member to join our positive & supportive team.
You’ll be our first port of call for customer enquiries, handling our financial accounts & make sure our office & sales administration runs smoothly.
We’re looking for a team player who likes to be busy, picking things up quickly & who works well under pressure once training is given.
- Able to handle a multitude of conflicting of tasks
- You’ll be passionate about providing great customer service and getting it right
- At least 1-2 years relevant or related experience to be successful.
- Are you balanced, observant, grounded, reliable, organised and deliver on time?
- Do you enjoy helping people, solving their problems and is exceptional customer service important to you?
- Are you detail-focused, and good with numbers and accounts?
- Do you have a good sense of timing?
- You are highly computer literate and can be the go-to person for computer/MS suite for the rest of our team
You’ll fit well into our team if you are someone who uses their initiative, is well organised, positive, thorough, a good sense of timing, won’t rest unless everything is ‘ship shape’ and is a team player with a genuinely lovely personality.
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT - Do You Have an Eye for Detail?
We’re looking for a Production Assistant to ensure daily production is completed on time & specifically as our orders require. If you’re right for this role, you’ll be naturally detail focused & have a high level of accuracy. Getting it done right & on time will be very important to you.
- You’ll be motivated, hard working, intelligent, with a good old fashioned work ethic
- You’ll be fit and capable of lifting 25kg drums & walking/standing for the majority of your day
- You’ll have the confidence to work on your own & also collaboratively within our small, friendly team
- You’ll be helpful, approachable & willing to adapt to changing daily requirements
- To fit our company culture, a practical interest in natural health/organics/sustainability would be highly beneficial
What can Absolute Essential offer you?
- Full time, permanent roles in a highly regarded business
- Career prospects - high quality training & support will be provided with opportunity for career progression
- Great team - talented & skilled team members who are motivated, professional, friendly & committed to what Absolute Essential stands for
- Local work - aligned with our sustainability principles, you’ll ideally live in or near Muriwai Beach Auckland
- Because of onsite fire hazards, our site is 100% smoke free.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, email your CV to Debbie at email@example.com
Include a cover letter outlining why you want to join the Absolute Essential team. Include examples of your previous successes in a similar role.
Applicants MUST have:
- A high standard of spoken and written English
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- Relevant experience in NZ working to tight deadlines with changing priorities,
- A current NZ Driver’s License
Please, no phone calls or visits to the Absolute Essential office.
If you cannot follow these instructions, your application will not be considered.