How certified organic essential oils can help you achieve your goals.
Are you wondering what you can do to ensure you turn your intentions for the new year into an action plan?
We’ve been looking at some prominent life-change promoters, including corporate leadership experts, and have picked out the recommendations that rang true to us here at Absolute Essential:
- Clarify your current situation. List past joys, achievements and things that are going well now.
- Decide on clear goals and commit to doing what it takes to keep them in focus
- Give yourself time each morning to centre and set clear mini-goals for the day.
- Don’t avoid the trickier tasks of your day – tackle them first. Resistance wastes energy.
- Pay attention - identify limiting beliefs, weed out knee-jerk negatives, recognise distractions and excuses.
- Nurture an uplifting perspective to support a positive outcome.
- Dedicate time to personal development – your current expectations drive your performance.
Certified organic essential oils promote focus for strategic planning
Pure, certified organic essential oils have been proven to enhance your mind and mood. Confidence, clarity, stamina, concentration and memory can all be enhanced by an essential oil prescription. With the right synergy, we can combine cleansing and relaxing properties to improve awareness and calm and free up the mental energy needed for the work at hand.
Plus, while you already know that memory and scent are inextricably linked, there is another significant relationship between memory and the mechanics of bringing a plan to fruition that makes pure aroma even more potent in this context.
We use memory:
- for forming ideas
- to form and retain a strategy or work plan in our mind
- to monitor progress as we work towards our goal
- to maintain clarity for attention to detail and motivation for follow-through
So, when we experience an aroma during the process of solidifying plans, that aroma becomes associated with the final vision and will later strengthen any level of recall connected to the follow-through.
The best certified organic essential oils for focus and follow-through are:
Organic Rosemary Cineol (Rosmarimus officinalis cineol)
The pure version of this certified organic essential oil is the thinking man’s medicine. It delivers clarifying, vital notes to awaken the mind and creative process. It can help lift you out of fatigue and improve short and long-term memory, and it brings a refreshing herb aroma with calming woody undertones. Research has connected this oil to improved cognitive performance, mood and memory.
Organic Bergamot (Citrus auranthium var. bergamia)
Restorative and cleansing, pure certified organic Bergamot complements a working focus by promoting balance and natural composure. It can help you focus the mind by reducing nervousness and agitation, and has a warm, citrus aroma that is pleasing and fresh. Research connects Bergamot to reduction in anxiety and stress levels.
Organic Cedarwood Atlas
A rich, woody aroma with calming and grounding properties, certified organic Cedarwood Atlas is a great oil to include in a work or study blend. It helps to instill balance and positivity, especially in the face of chaos or conflict, and is gently cleansing on mind-clutter for more focused contemplation.
A vibrant wake-up to the mind and senses, pure certified organic Lemon essential oil is an instant call to attention. Thoroughly cleansing and fortifying, it helps bring the mind to focus and improve stamina and accuracy. Its energising citrus aroma evokes powerful recall, aids decision-making, and brings clarity in times of confusion.
It is full-on positivity and helps to release negative thoughts and limiting feelings of burden and responsibility. In one Japanese study, a data-input workforce produced 54% less errors when working in a lemon enhanced environment.
You can put 5-10 drops of any of the above oils in a diffuser or combine them to create greater beneficial synergy, 2 drops each.
As the names suggest, each offers a subtle variation on the theme which will allow you to find what best supports your needs.
How to be strategic with pure, certified organic essential oils:
When you sit down to clarify your goals and create a plan of action:
- Put selected pure, certified organic essential oils in a ceramic aroma diffuser
- Review where you are at – frame your position in positives.
- Clarify your values and primary motivation.
- State your vision for the next stage (e.g. this time next year, I want to be….)
- Outline a path of small goals and actions to connect you from now to where you want to be.
Each time you’re reviewing or working towards your vision, use the same selection of certified organic essential oils and get ready to smash your goals!