Clay Powder: White Argyle
Regular price $24.95
Regular priceUnit price per
A naturally detoxifying and balancing fine white clay powder. It is especially restorative for sensitive skin, useful in treating both eczema and acne. Certified organic and GE free.
Add 1 tsp to your conditioner and 5 drops of Rosemary Cineol essential oil, mix well, massage into scalp, leave for 5 minutes and rinse well. Repeat once a week.
Cleansing face mask
1. Place 3 tsp Clay Powder in a clean glass or ceramic bowl.
2. Mix with 15-30mls filtered water or floral water until smooth.
3. Add 3-6 drops of essential oils and 4-10 drops of Jojoba oil.
4. Apply to the desired area. If the mask begins to dry too quickly use a spray of hydrosol to remoisten.
5. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and remove thoroughly with warm water.
6. Follow up with either Rejuvenating Face Serum or Untouched Face Cream to moisturise skin.
Use mixture within two weeks or store in the fridge, suitable for weekly applications.
Purifying face mask
Combine 1 tsp Clay Powder, 1 Tbsp Rose Water, 10 drops Rose Hip oil and 1 drop pure Rose Maroc essential oil. Apply to the face and leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse, then moisturise with Rose Hip oil.
Detoxifying clay poultice (cysts/boils)
Blend essential oils such as Tea Tree and Manuka to further enhance the detoxifying effects of Clay Powder. Apply the mask recipe above to the affected area and repeat as required.
For even greater therapeutic value you can add Evening Primrose or Rose Hip oil, or it can be blended using Neroli or Rose water.
Very safe, including during pregnancy and for babies and children.
Allergies: This product is not a nut oil, however, the place of manufacture handles nut oils.
Please note: Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body processes for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is NOT meant as a recommendation to cure any medical condition or disease.
100% pure White Argyle Clay powder